Extracts and Integration Specialist at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
The Extracts and Integration Specialist is a technology guru and multi-tasker who is obsessed with organization and details. You are a people person who can expertly communicate a clear and concise message in an entertaining way. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your clients and the challenges of technology. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and digging through databases. Our customers, and many times the patients they care for, rely daily on the data that is extracted from our software and the many integrations available with the products.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Implementation & Training you will be part of our Implementation & Training team and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
You have strong, demonstrable client-facing skills. You will be able to understand customer needs, assign value to them – and drive them into your product. You have a clear understanding of how data can change the world and how you can harness that power and how our customers can benefit from it
You “get” developers - ESO runs a VERY collaborative ship... a close working relationship with your development team will be HUGE in your success
· Manage multiple implementation projects at a time
· Work with the customer to coordinate project implementation and deployments
· Work with engineering teams to create high-level product requirements and communicate product vision and needs to our development team by highlighting proposed features and their business value
· Contribute to the development process and assist in the creation of acceptance criteria to guide development execution.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Experience in product development at a fast-growing software company
· History working closely with development teams.
· Experience authoring and managing business requirements.
· Passion for making our customers’ experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills.
· Experience with MS Office tools
· Experience with writing SQL queries
· Experience with XML and XSLT
· Strong communication skills, both written and spoken and like to have fun when working with co-workers, prospects and customers.
· An ability to work collaboratively to get results
· Passion about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Real life work experience with JIRA/AHA/Salesforce/TaskRay
· Web application knowledge
· Fire or EMS industry knowledge and/or experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description