Global P2P Coordinator
The Day to Day
- Perform day-to-day purchasing functions if needed.
- Assist with new vendor add process including performing tasks in Netsuite ERP tool.
- Work with Management to report monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of global P2P's standard operating procedures manuals.
- Provide analysis of our payment methods, including global credit card process alignment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Identify and resolve issues with vendors/internal customers arising throughout the procurement process.
- Actively pursue cost reduction programs with suppliers to lower cost and improve service or material availability.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and implement procurement strategies which support the company goals and long-term outsourcing objectives.
- Work with a cross-functional team and plan and implement a target inventory reduction/maintenance plan.
- Maintain metrics, monitor improvements and document processes as required.
- Improve Request for Proposal (RFP) development effectiveness and efficiency and implement.
- Develop and maintain procedures, formats and templates to be used in different stages of improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate and/or monitor vendor performance using a vendor performance matrix based on knowledge of prices, delivery, and information received from departments and Project Managers relative to product/work acceptability and vendor service.
- Identify ongoing procurement process improvement opportunities, review with management and implement as directed.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years Indirect/MRO purchasing experience.
- Coupa, Netsuite, MS Office Suite, all Google applications knowledge is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The global P2P team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient and passionate strong performers. You will have excellent social skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, social and influencing skills.
- Strong experience in PowerPoint, Google Suite and Excel.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong problem solving abilities. Keen focus to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Project management skills - validated ability to handle a project with objective of prioritizing and allocating time appropriately
- Reports to Team Lead - Global Procurement
If you are passionate about leading change with courage and building something new, we are looking for hardworking folks like you. Taking your global P2P expertise and translating it to something that is built-to-last and enables our business partners to delight customers is what makes this opportunity unique.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount