Global Procurement Manager at SailPoint
Global Procurement Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for aligning corporate indirect spend with company strategy while supporting internal customers, and functional team, through the procurement lifecycle process. This role is actively involved with spend strategy, new company spend, the RFx process and analyzing current spend for renegotiation.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of procurement processing, gathering and effectively defining functional business area specifications with extensive knowledge in indirect spend.
- Ability to perform pricing strategy, negotiation, and financial analysis; and convert these activities into actionable reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage strategic spend projects with moderate to significant cost impact.
- Skill in planning and organizing workload with the ability to manage acquisitions from concept to PO and supporting the development of team focus to advance the strategic nature of the procurement function.
- Ability to meet numerous deadlines with frequent interruptions in the daily work schedule.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provide subject matter expertise to all aspects of the sourcing process for goods and services required by SailPoint.
- Directly supports global lifecycle spend for the Human Resources and Accounting teams.
- Expertise in strategic sourcing, spend analytics and cost negotiation.
- Assists Director of Global Procurement with the development of spend management strategies and processes, reviewing and leveling supplier proposals, and negotiating contracts that result in the best value.
- Serve as a liaison between Procurement, Project Management and Business Units.
- Oversee the development and management of purchasing plans and strategies relating to long term spend.
- Assist in the management of relationships and interfaces with key suppliers during the suppler life cycle.
- Develop strategy, review, and/or, negotiations with supply base related to corporate acquisitions to expand SailPoint’s software products or market position, including coordinating and executing assignments and engage with business areas to determine overall direction of existing commitments.
- Direct supplier interactions to facilitate contractual negotiations and approval prior to finalization.
- Assist with the training of personnel in negotiations and spend analytics.
- Manage documentation, contracts, budgets, schedules, project controls, project correspondence, and project reporting, as needed.
- Maintain effective communication with all team members.
- Supports the Director of Global Procurement in daily activities, including but not limited to: daily review and approval of requisitions, contract execution (as required), provide guidance with renewals, and works interchangeably with all other functional team roles to support the overall process.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to organize and maintain a fluid administrative process.
- Expert statistical and analytical skills for evaluating supplier proposals and pricing.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Familiarity with short- and long-term planning techniques.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated efficiency in managing multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Exemplary standards of integrity, honor, safety, management, ethics, quality, and productivity.
Position Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proven problem solving and strategic spend impact.