RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil & gas, you will help revolutionize how millions of people work in a complex, 120 billion dollar industry. We're building the world's leading online marketplace for oilfield labor, goods, and services, empowering our customers to work much more efficiently while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
We’re seeking a full time HSE and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring RigUp remains compliant with all of its customers, as well as overseeing the compliance of our supplier network. This role requires experience across all facets of the industry’s HSE and Compliance space in both a corporate and field setting. The successful candidate will play a large and growing role, working alongside colleagues across Legal, Sales and Support teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Oil and gas professional to manage the compliance portfolio of our customers and suppliers.
- Create, implement, manage and maintain internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage client relationships and provide customer support associated to compliance.
- Incident management as reported through supplier network
- Oil and gas field experience is a mustOversee the collection, verification and maintenance of supplier compliance documentation (contracts, insurance, HSE)
- Manage the compliance of our E&P client portfolio across various 3rd party systems (ISN, Avetta, PEC, etc)
- Oil & Gas industry knowledge with an emphasis on Contracts, HSE and Insurance compliance
- Must be comfortable working with customers in both a corporate and field setting
- This role will require occasional travel to meet with customers in their office as well as suppliers in the field
- 5+ years experience in oil and gas HSE complianceKnowledge and interest in oil and gas industry especially consultants and vendor management.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!