HSE and Compliance Manager
- Oil and gas professional to manage the compliance portfolio of our customers and suppliers.
- Create, implement, manage and maintain internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage client relationships and provide customer support associated to compliance.
- Incident management as reported through supplier network
- Oil and gas field experience is a mustOversee the collection, verification and maintenance of supplier compliance documentation (contracts, insurance, HSE)
- Manage the compliance of our E&P client portfolio across various 3rd party systems (ISN, Avetta, PEC, etc)
- Oil & Gas industry knowledge with an emphasis on Contracts, HSE and Insurance compliance
- Must be comfortable working with customers in both a corporate and field setting
- This role will require occasional travel to meet with customers in their office as well as suppliers in the field
- 5+ years experience in oil and gas HSE complianceKnowledge and interest in oil and gas industry especially consultants and vendor management.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety preferred
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 75% tuition reimbursement on continuing education
- $2,000 annual vacation stipend starting on your 3rd anniversary
- Catered breakfast, daily lunch stipend, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular off-site activities, happy hours, and intramural sports leagues
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin