HSE Program Specialist
What you'll be doing
- Develop and maintain HSE Policies and Procedures ensuring compliance with government regulations and RigUp standards.
- Work closely and effectively with HSE Program Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure risks and exposures are adequately captured in employee compliance with HSE Policies and Procedures.
- Champion specific project-based initiatives and provide key performance indicators to management that will assist in product improvements.
- Act as an integral part of the Incident Management team, providing assistance with injury report, root cause analysis, case management, etc.
- Coordinate emergency preparedness standards for RigUp and implement them across the various Product Service Lines.
What you should have
- 10+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas Upstream and/or Midstream, or Renewables industries.
- Excellent knowledge of OSHA General Industry and Construction regulations.
- Solid understanding of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Experience as a manager and leader with a track record of driving initiatives within a complex organization.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision.
- A highly driven individual with an executional focus and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal situations.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary