Human Resources Project Manager at Whole Foods Market
- Project Manager – Manages and Keeps projects on task including but not limited to: Culture Alignment Programs; Team Member Relations Programs, Investigations training, Integration initiatives, Related programs. Acts as traffic manager and information hub to field TMS operations.
- Event and Training Planner- Collaborates with stakeholders across the company to develop, organize, and execute Team Member events and experiences.
- Engages with TMS to understand and co-develop communications strategies in support of related programs: Culture Champions, TM Relations and change management.
- Engages with the supported teams, Team Leaders, and Team Members to understand the gaps in current understanding, process and the effectiveness of communications, and the perception of needs going forward.
- Develops, writes, and edits multiplatform content in support of Team Member storytelling. Develops and executes communications and initiatives that illustrate Team Member Engagement as it relates to Amazon Partnerships, TM Relations and Region harmonization and Alignment.
- Administration duties – scheduling; appointments, meetings and calls- travel and event arrangements; working with project groups to collect baseline information and current state direction and process
- Provides basic data analysis, report writing and correlation connections with people data for informed decision making.
- Collaborates cross-functionally, with TMS Communications, TMS, Legal and other stakeholders to understand communications needs, timing, and expectations.
- Supports efforts to integrate / align communications and tools with Amazon.
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years’ HR/TMS or Project Management/administrative relevant experience OR equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Manages and drives projects to completion with the team and cross-functional projects within a defined area of responsibility. Helps align goals and objectives of the company, business, and/or project. Owns project timeline and milestones set with stakeholders. Calls out risk and actively reworks timeline to achieve deadlines.
- Identifies alignment / misalignment of the team’s project goals with larger organizational strategy, goals, and objectives for escalation and review.
- Familiar with basic project management planning and documentation requirements. Ability to learn how to use various project management software, such as SharePoint, MS Project, and Basecamp.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening. Understands necessity of tailoring communications to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Identifies the gaps in audience understanding and develops / delivers gap-filling messages. Writes, develops, and delivers compelling, accessible, and easily understood messages in all types of media.
- Proven ability to consolidate, integrate, and deliver complex and business critical information in a clear and concise manner, well organized, and adheres to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to Apply critical thinking: Analyze data / reports for logical and reasonable outcomes, investigate errors and irregularities, propose potential solutions, Correct problems and errors as directed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Effectively develops open and positive working relationships with the key constituents across the company with ability to quickly build consensus.
- Works as a fully competent Team Member with full cultural understanding and curiosity
- Understands WFM’s product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- Understands WFM’s brand and key differentiators.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.