Immigration and Mobility Specialist
The Immigration and Mobility Specialist will drive the programs that effectively help us develop and mobilize talent around the world. You understand what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem solving, and you thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial, fun and oriented to achieving great things. You will be the point of contact and subject matter expert for all aspects of employee immigration and relocation. You will advise on specific global immigration and relocation challenges, foster new and strategic ideas, and support the immigration hiring process. The role reports to the HR Operations Manager, Americas.
- Strategize, build, implement, and continually improve seamless relocation & immigration processes and policies
- Design and develop immigration and relocation resources for internal partners and employees to include: FAQs, policies, and process documents
- Manage non-immigrant and immigrant visa filings, including H-1B, TN, E-3, L-1, O-1, PERM, EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 cases in partnership with outside vendors
- Oversee vendors to ensure successful and compliant immigration and relocation cases
- Work with the business, and our external partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation and immigration during the hiring and internal transfer process
- Be a trusted subject matter expert for all employees and candidates
- Build relationships with the global HR team and internal stakeholders
- Lead project management on various HR Operations projects as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- Immigration and Mobility experience
- Project and vendor management experience
- Strong understanding of trends and best practices for relocation and immigration
- HR experience beyond immigration and mobility
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.