Implementation Advisor at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for an Implementation Advisor who will be responsible for managing and delivering complex software rollouts with multiple customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background working both independently, and with a team, to develop scalable processes and meet deadlines. The Khoros Implementation Advisor is a good listener who is articulate, responsive, patient, and possesses the ability to explain a wide range of social media concepts to customers with varying levels of social media knowledge.
- Kickoff new software implementations by uncovering and mapping the customer's goals and objectives to best practices
- Forecast and navigate delays in customer timelines by evaluating impact and aligning expectations
- Educate end users on the Khoros platform
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new features of Khoros products to help educate our customers
- Maintain up to date customer records and notes in Khoros' internal systems
- Successful candidate will be well-organized with an attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Position requires up to 25% travel in the United States and abroad; application must have a current passport
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passion for social media and social media marketing
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills preferred
- Proficiency with project management and CRM tools: Salesforce and FinancialForce preferred
- Experience working with SaaS software platform roles including implementation, training, customer success or customer support.
This role is budgeted in the $65 - 70K base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.