Implementation Advisor at Khoros
Khoros is looking for an Implementation Advisor who will be responsible for managing and delivering complex software rollouts with multiple customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background working both independently, and with a team, to develop scalable processes and meet deadlines. The Khoros Implementation Advisor is a good listener who is articulate, responsive, patient, and possesses the ability to explain a wide range of social media concepts to customers with varying levels of social media knowledge.
All Khoros employees have a good a sense of humor, lots of creativity, and a "team first" disposition.
- Kickoff new software implementations by uncovering and mapping the customer's goals and objectives to best practices
- Forecast and navigate delays in customer timelines by evaluating impact and aligning expectations
- Educate end users on the Khoros platform
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new features of Khoros products to help educate our customers
- Maintain up to date customer records and notes in Khoros' internal systems
- Successful candidate will be well-organized with an attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Position requires up to 25% travel in the United States and abroad; application must have a current passport
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years working in a professional environment
- Passion for social media and social media marketing
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills preferred
- Proficiency with project management and CRM tools like Salesforce and Clarizen preferred
This role is budgeted in the $65 - 75 base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.