Implementation Coach Partner Onboarding & Success
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on an experienced Implementation Coach to our growing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be managing the full project implementation lifecycle as well as developing long-term relationships with key Partner accounts
What you'll be doing:
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365 via our Training Academy and hands-on mentorship.
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members.
- Manage the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be an advocate for your customer’s unique needs.
- Anticipate our Partner’s needs before they do; offer solutions to challenges and concerns to ensure Partner’s financial success with R365.
- Develop long-term relationships with key Partner accounts.
- Act as liaison between Partners, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments.
- Keeps a strong client focus in executing all functions of the job.
- Communicates effectively and responds to internal emails and inquiries within reasonable timeframes.
- Behaves respectfully to others in the workplace and to customers.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships.
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Strong accounting background; BBA in Accounting Preferred; CPA a plus
- Restaurant industry experience preferred (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
- Corporate Finance Reporting skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel
- Big Picture approach to understanding Systems as a whole
- Effective oral and written communication skills for cradle and grave cycle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Tech-savvy a plus; innovative application resource knowledge desirable
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Love to problem-solve
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth