Implementation Manager, Mid-Market (Specialty Contractors) at Procore Technologies
Procore is expanding our Customer Success team. We are hiring Implementation Managers to partner with clients to manage training, drive adoption, and build long-lasting partnerships. This role is a balance of independent work where you’ll own and develop multiple new accounts at a time while also partnering with Account Executives, Product, and other Customer Success team members to help your clients join and grow with Procore. This is not a sales position.
Our Implementation Managers will be given the opportunity to plan roll-out strategies then execute the implementation and onboarding of new accounts while also contributing to a growing team and office. Some travel is required (5-10%) to visit client sites, attend industry events, travel to other Procore offices, and more!
This position can be based in Austin, TX or Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What we’re looking for:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
What you’ll do:
- Taking new clients and transforming them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (in person and remote via screen sharing software), support, and relationship management
- Providing the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
While our Customer Success team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Customer Success team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.