Implementation Project Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
We're growing our team and are looking for a Project Manager to help with the successful deployment of our solution to new customers. Project Managers ensure that all project outlines/timelines are met and are suitable to customer's requirements and business environment before go-live. As a PM, you'll be hands-on throughout the entire implementation process executing a clear and concise project plan and ensuring that we're delivering on everything promised. As timelines change and obstacles emerge, you'll expertly navigate around the challenges and figure out ways to keep the implementation moving along. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Review new customer information from sales, complete documentation & initiate project, reach consensus with customer stakeholders to establish a timeline and project plan
- Schedule and leads customer project meetings, record meeting minutes and action items
- Deliver weekly update emails to customer stakeholders, escalating stalled or blocked items appropriately
- Identify potential roadblocks and offer solutions/alternatives to adhere to the project timeline, routinely updating internal and customer stakeholders on milestone progress
- Track project deliverables, ensure that internal resources perform the appropriate activity in a timely manner to conclude projects for customers and follow internal escalation processes to address any blockers
- Attend and escalate issues in internal meetings with PMO & project resources
- Use internal systems and follow processes to ensure optimal internal communication and forward progress
- Record results and key metrics for project tracking and evaluation
- Complete handoff process to Customer Success & Account Management at project conclusion
- Elicit customer satisfaction feedback and follows up on actionable items
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience working with projects in technology or similar field, including 1 year of experience coordinating or managing teams in a project-related setting
- Best practices for data entry and documentation, leading project meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Best practices for customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Time management skills
- Solution and goal-oriented
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.