Implementation Project Manager at Cognite
Within Cognite North America, the Customer Success team is the group of leaders responsible for engagement management, customer adoption of our solutions, and growth of Cognite's impact within our customers' digital transformation efforts. We consist of people with diverse and high-performance backgrounds, ranging from Management Consulting, to Industry, to Software development. We seek to continuously improve how we work with our clients, how we work together as a team and how we develop as individuals.What You'll Do
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will primarily lead teams driving our customers’ digital transformations, freeing up their data and unlocking value. This process requires initiative and creativity, combined with a systematic approach and a strong passion for creating customer value using advanced technology. In the role, you will coordinate a team consisting of data scientists, solution architects, and domain experts to configure, deploy, and operationalize digital solutions across the oil and gas, renewables/sustainability, power & utilities, and manufacturing industries. The position will give you a unique opportunity to work with and learn from people with various backgrounds in business, software, and industry.
When delivering Cognite’s solutions, you will be responsible for end-user success. Being the focal point of contact you will work closely with our customers to find out ways of using the CDF. Being able to show persistence and adaptability when faced with unexpected challenges and ambiguity is an important part of leading the day to day work of a project. You will also have the role of translator and coordinator between the customers and Cognite’s R&D and Product Management teams and advise on development priorities. This means that you need to be a good communicator, enjoy working closely with people to solve challenging problems and be able to understand complex technology. As your customers mature, you will develop and maintain customer success plans, charting a path to the customer’s desired outcome with Cognite software, leveraging comprehensive understanding of Cognite's products, identifying expansion opportunities for account managers to close.Who You Are
- Have 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles with increasing responsibility in technology project delivery, software product management, and/or management consulting in high tech verticals
- Have a Bachelors in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or similar (Masters/MBA preferred)
- Have experience from industrial digitalization projects or product development of IoT, cloud solutions or machine learning models
- Have an understanding of customer success methodologies and practices including (but not limited to) segmentation, customer journey, customer health scoring, etc
- Able to manage complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, end-users, internal resources, partners, etc.)
- Reliable to work independently, demonstrate objectivity, and exhibit sound reasoning in a dynamic and ambiguous working environment
- Possess strong writing, presentation, and communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Passionate about driving change and creating success for customers
- Enjoy challenges and dare to set ambitious goals that drive innovation within a fast-growing global tech company
- Take initiative and responsibility for building strong teams and customer relationships
- Comfortable and confident in running executive system review meetings, engaging with C-level sponsors
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and humility to learn from mistakes
- Work along-side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on agility and speed, openness, togetherness, impact, and obligation to speak up
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite --> watch some of our Cognite Voices | Katrine Tjølsen, Petter Reistad.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Exceptional Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- FriYay Catered Lunch + Fully Stocked Fridges
Cognite is a global industrial Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company enabling the full-scale digital transformation of heavy-asset industries. Our core software product, Cognite Data Fusion (CDF), powers companies with contextualized OT/IT data to develop and scale solutions that increase safety, sustainability, efficiency, and drive revenue.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in Japan and America, Cognite has garnered the attention and partnership of some of the world's top industrial and tech companies, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Boston Consulting Group, Bloomberg, Digital Energy Journal, and Houston Chronicle. Google awarded Cognite Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year 2019 for Manufacturing and Austin Business Journal named Cognite 2020 Best Places to Work.