Within Cognite North America, the customer success team is responsible for engagement management, software implementations and growth a Cognite impact within our customers digit home transformation efforts. We consist of people with diverse and high performance background, ranging from management consulting, to industry and software development. We seek to continuously improve how we work with our clients, how we work together as a team and how we develop as individuals.
The implementation project manager is responsible for the overall value realization of our largest customers post-sale, including the definition and execution of their customer success plan, the achievement of their business goals and the adoption of our products to drive greater ROI and satisfaction. As an implementation project manager, you will develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using Cognite. Implementation project managers at work closely with customers to guide deployments and successfully adopt our solutions.
You will also have the role of translator and coordinator between the customers and Cognite’s engineering and product management teams advise on development priorities. This means that you need to be a good communicator, enjoy working closely with people to solve challenging problems and be able to understand complex technology. You will be expected to quickly understand Cognite’s offering so that you can connect the customers desired outcome with Cognite software, leveraging a comprehensive understanding of Cognite’s products, identify expansion opportunities for account managers to close.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas (ie. Executive, Digital transformation and IT), Project Management experience managing complex be to be implementations and has a proven track record of meetings/exceeding program goals in revenue targets
What You'll Do
- The implementation project manager is responsible for concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. The imitation project manager is accountable for the following aspects of each project:
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Data Scientists, Solution Architects and Domain Experts to design, develop and operationalize digital solutions across various industries including O&G, Manufacturing and Power & Utilities
- Provide timely, clear, concise and complete communications to customers and Cognite's leadership team
- Focus on automating service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase customer adoption
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in leading SaaS implementation projects for Enterprise customers is required
- Experience from industrial digitalization projects or product development of IoT, cloud solutions or machine learning is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to execute on end-to-end SaaS project cycle--scoping, delivery, training and renewal is strongly preferred
- Able to manage complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, end-users, internal resources, partners, etc.)
- Experience in a high-growth start-up organization and/or fast paced consulting strongly preferred
- Enjoy challenges and dare to set ambitious goals that drive innovation within a fast growing global tech company.
What Makes Us Great
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and humility to learn from mistakes
- Work alongside a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on agility and speed, openness, togetherness, impact, and obligation to speak up
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite --> watch some of our Cognite Voices | Katrine Tjølsen, Petter Reistad
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
Cognite is a global industrial SaaS company that was established with one clear vision: to rapidly empower industrial companies with contextualized, trustworthy, and accessible data to help drive the full-scale digital transformation of asset-heavy industries around the world. Our core Industrial DataOps platform, Cognite Data Fusion™, enables industrial data and domain users to collaborate quickly and safely to develop, operationalize, and scale industrial AI solutions and applications to deliver both profitability and sustainability. Visit us at www.cognite.com and follow us on Twitter @CogniteData or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cognitedata
Read Full Job Description