BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is a thriving global SaaS company and has been named a “Best Place to Work” in 2021 in multiple offices!! We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager. In this role, you will use your top-tier project management skills to work with our clients on bringing their business ecosystems into the BigCommerce fold. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts to a wide audience, and the ability to help clients achieve launch landmarks and build best in class stores for the ever-growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Own developing and delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Maintain comprehensive ownership of the client onboarding experience by coordinating partnership with all professional services teams contracted on projects
- Collaborate with third parties engaged with BigCommerce projects, including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations
- Work with account executives, solutions architects and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation
- Ensure internal partners, up to and including our executive leadership team, are kept advised of major project risks and developments, and are engaged as vital to ensure client needs are optimally represented and prioritized
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal product teams
- Supervise and call out client support requests as needed to ensure appropriate resolution
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. A focus on computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related fields preferred.
- CAPM, PRINCE2 or equivalent certification, or equivalent experience required
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language is required
- 2+ years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment preferred
- Have strong written/verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Experience in eCommerce preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong skills to adjust to change
A summary of what we offer
We empower others. We make an impact. We collaborate and create with excitement and pace. We help businesses grow - ourselves and each other, too. We innovate. We play. We address problems. We have fun. We be ourselves.
Here's how we support you along the way!
- Vacation - Unlimited time off for salaried employees and accrual based plans that allow for 3+ weeks of paid vacation for hourly employees
- 7+ days paid sick time with the option to roll over into extended sick leave (up to 30 days)
- 10 Paid Holidays Annually - 9 days paid time off for recognized company holidays + 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Disability Leave: Up to 6 weeks paid disability leave
- Charitable Time Off: 2 days paid time off to volunteer at your favorite 501(c)(3)
- Wellbeing Leave: 1 day paid time off to take time away from the office to reduce stress, avoid burnout, and/or practice self-care
- National UnitedHealthcare PPO
- National UnitedHealthcare HDHP
- National UnitedHealthcare Dental (PPO)
- National Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Parental Leave provides up to 12 weeks of 100% paid time off for birth parents and up to 4 weeks for non-birth parents
- Newborn Sick Leave: up to 5 additional days of sick time to care for your newborn
- Transition Benefit for new parents
- Flexible Return to Work Arrangement provides a formal flexible arrangement process for transitioning parents
- Adoption Assistance
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.