Implementation Specialist at Enverus
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team.Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Implementation Specialist to join our Service & Tech Operations team in Denver, CO or Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the successful installation of Revenue and Owner Relations products on time and on budget providing exceptional service and experience utilizing the Enverus implementation process. Coordinates communication with all areas of the organization that impact the timeline, budget, scope, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed. Ensures milestones are successfully met through the management of project activities, tasks, and coordination of resources. This position is responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and delivery of software development projects.
- Responsible for managing the implementation project team for new client implementation in order to ensure accuracy and timelines of all new business. Works to ensure the successful implementation of Enverus products and services, including business process review, configuration, testing, training, and “Go Live” of new customers, followed by stabilization and transition to Customer Service.
- Responsible for successful implementation of each new client by building high quality relationships with sales and services to meet financial and quality goals.
- Develop and manage project plans for customer implementation projects. Manages product implementations, including project planning.
- Provides project management services on assigned projects and coordinates work timelines and expectations between the customer and all other groups, departments, third parties and other individuals who are involved in the project. If product or system implementation is not performed satisfactorily (w/quality), it may affect the client’s ability to process payments to their suppliers which will cause miss discounts, decreased client satisfaction, survey scores, and retention.
- Conducts administrative training for new users on assigned projects regarding applications of software.
- Works with clients to determine configuration required, identifying processes, and share best practices to connect to their ERP system.
- Provides pro-active follow-up with clients in resolving any and all issues related to the implementation process. Interacts with customers, internal departments, and third-party vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues. Escalates customer issues to upper management as appropriate.
- Establishes project scope with customer and manage implementations to ensure on-time delivery.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment through coordination of project kickoff.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks. Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Organizes, produces, and reports on the development and testing progress of ongoing implementations, on-boarding efforts, and statements of work.
- Provides input to management on new implementation policies, programs, procedures and schedules, based on knowledge of identified needs or changes in services and continuous improvement objectives.
- Analyzes existing workflow environments and assists with setting up and configuring new installations to fit into workflow models.
- Develops and maintains detailed technical knowledge of the specifications, operation, and diagnostic of products while maintaining familiarity with competing products.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service and respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Provides application and business expertise to clients, without direct supervision. Consults with Senior Leaders from IT and Finance in client organization on adapting solutions to their needs.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable role
- 1+ years related experience in managing software implementation projects
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Understanding of oil and gas operations and revenue accounting is preferred
- Proficient in al MS office Products including advanced abilities with MS Project; familiar with on-line systems
- Knowledge of project management tools and web tools
- Ability to learn new software applications, from a functional perspective, with minimal guidance
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks while handling multiple assignments
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and seek alternatives and handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast - paced environment without required immediate supervision