Implementation Specialist at RapidDeploy
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:57 p.m. (CST) on Friday, July 31, 2020
Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 350 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
RapidDeploy is hiring an Implementation Specialist who will be based in Austin, TX. As an Implementation Specialist at RapidDeploy, you will support implementation efforts for RapidDeploy product lines, including Nimbus Cloud Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Radius Tactical Mapping. You will own technical aspects of standing up customer environments, including customer data sourcing, profile builds, and platform configuration activities to ensure that new customer environments are set up accurately and completely, based on project scope and requirements.
What You'll Be Doing at RapidDeploy
- Lead and support technical tasks of Nimbus CAD and Radius Mapping implementations, including customer data sourcing, profile builds, and platform configuration
- Support implementation activities, at the direction of Project Managers, to efficiently deploy new customers on RapidDeploy products
- Provide direct support to client stakeholders (across all organizational levels) to coordinate implementation activities, including data sourcing, profile build, and platform configuration activities
- Coordinate implementation activities across internal groups, including Product, Engineering, and Customer Success, to drive efficient and accurate deployments of customer environments
- Contribute to the productization of data sourcing, profile build, and configuration processes to enable scalability and consistency in the future
- Develop configuration documents to support client sign-off prior to customer go-live
- Proactively identify and communicate implementation risks to the project manager and other internal stakeholders, as appropriate
- Become an expert in the functional operation of Nimbus CAD and Radius Mapping applications in order to explain application features and workflows in detail to customers
- Deliver informal training for end-users when needed
- Contribute to documentation & presentations for both internal and external consumption (e.g. configuration guides, training materials, on-boarding guides, etc.)
- Contribute to the vision and mission of RapidDeploy by helping where you can – we are a fast-growing technology company in a dynamic market environment and job requirements are subject to frequent changes
- 5+ years in an implementation specialist or similar role, working on deploying software for customers
- Experience implementing SaaS software products/applications
- Experience with data processing and/or management, including automated QA/QC
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on quality over quantity
- Excellent communication skills (customer-facing and internal), ability to collaborate with team members with different backgrounds
- Experience serving the Public Safety industry
- Experience configuring and deploying public safety software
- Familiarity with ERSI ArcGIS
- Familiarity with Microsoft DevOps
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description