Intacct Implementation Consultant at Brightpearl
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin. Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers . We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values , so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the Professional Services team delivers high quality implementation projects. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and serve as an expert during the sales cycle. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. As a Consultant, you will have at least seven to ten years of experience with full lifecycle ERP, Accounting and Finance software implementations. An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timelines and budget is essential for success in this role.
Your Day-to-Day Life:
- You will assess customer business objectives and system needs to ensure a correct solution fit
- Lead engagements across teams and partners to build packages of works to meet customer required outcomes
- You will work with the Pre-Sales team to ensure accurate Technical Proposals are completed to reflect the agreed solution
- You will provide accurate work estimates and ensure accurate delivery timelines to achieve agreed customer outcomes
- You will be asked to provide key insight on solution requirements to ensure there is a cycle of continuous improvement
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently with clients for relatively short (< 1 month) and long engagements (>6 months)
- You will be expected to lead consulting engagements with key customers on larger projects
- You will be leading the consulting engagements and ensuring quality delivery
- You will manage all project activities – business process analysis, data import, application configuration, user training, user acceptance testing - either completing yourself or delegating to other implementation team members
- You will be responsible for ensuring project outcomes are successfully delivered, to agreed timelines and to budget
- You will be expected to communicate progress and report issues and changes, escalating where required
- You will be expected to lead on consulting engagements with key partners
- You will be expected to be a key feedback loop to the wider engagement teams - Product, Customer Success etc to ensure an ongoing cycle of quality delivery
- You will be asked to provide key insight on delivery requirements to ensure there is a cycle of continuous improvement in quality implementation delivery
- You will be expected to guide and mentor junior team members on technical and managerial aspects of technical delivery, project management and business development
- MUST have completed at least 3 Sage implementations
- 7-10 years of experience in full lifecycle ERP, Accounting and Finance software implementations.
- Strong expertise with business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Warehousing and Fulfillment etc.).
- Previous consulting experience is required.
- Enthusiastic and driven personality with exceptional communication and soft skills.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Excellent client management skills and experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Project scoping experience.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage teams to deliver high quality work on time and to budget. Ideal candidate can jump in as a team lead.
- Strong understanding of small to medium-size business operations.
- Be located in Texas
Brightpearl Perks and Benefits
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.