SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, hours are time zone dependent
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a seasoned, success-focused Integration Manager to join our Software Services and Support Team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as our key technical resource on integration projects with the electronic health record systems and other data repositories of our diverse healthcare customers.
- Consistently deliver highly satisfied customers
- Work closely with our Implementation Managers and our Commercial stakeholders to execute on customer requirements, adhere to project timelines set by the Implementation Managers, and successfully complete the technical aspects of the project.
- Focusing on adhering to and enhancing our HL7 and FHIR methodology always with an eye toward maximizing results while optimizing time.
- Problem-solving and communicating clearly across the organization. Predicting problems and solving them before they impact teams or projects.
What you bring:
- 5 or more years of experience as a technical integration manager in a healthcare setting managing multi-faceted, customer-facing HL7 and FHIR integration projects. Experience with a health system or EHR vendor in an integration role is strongly preferred
- A working knowledge of VPN’s, HL7 standards, FHIR standards and interface engines
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Familiarity with Salesforce, G-Suite, Atlassian products, and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth organization where change is a constant
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.