Integration Project Manager at Ascension
Ascension is Hiring an Integration Project Manager! This is a remote full time position!
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination and management of integration tasks for interfaces that support new data capabilities with Ascension. You will support policies, procedures and standards for integration, maintenance, and security and privacy requirements.
What You Will Do
- Being responsible for the planning and execution of the interface components for a project along with managing integration resources assigned.
- Developing and maintaining Project Plan as it relates to integration/interfaces. Maintaining integration scope.
- Tracking and managing integration related issues and risks.
- Developing and maintaining Interface Tracker for each project and product weekly Integration Status report. Maintaining other status reporting as needed.
- Conducting daily scrum meetings with integration resources and weekly/bi-weekly status meetings with integration resources assigned to each project.
- Presenting large integration activations at National CAB for approval.
- Assisting in Go-Live Planning for interfaces, including transition of support to Operations and completing Transition Checklist.
- Maintaining project budget (if applicable).
- Meeting regularly with the RAD team from your Market (if applicable).
- Integration Point of Contact (POC) for projects from your Market (if applicable).
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with HL7 standards and File transfer protocol knowledge.
- Must have experience in hospital or healthcare systems.
- Must have proficiency in implementing and/or supporting major application packages in and outside of healthcare.
- Experience with leading edge practices, tools, and technology as well as working in a regulated environment to include HIPAA and ITGC.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.