Lead Procurement Operations at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we develop the procurement operations process! You will have the opportunity to own the execution and development of standard methodologies for company-wide daily transactional purchasing, driving the continuous improvement and administration of the e-procurement software to deliver process training with ongoing support to end-users.
Reporting to the Head of Sourcing & Procurement, your goal is to build the most positive procurement experience for all Unity employees.
Are you intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to build? Then come be part of our journey!What you'll be doing
- Create and build processes related to Procurement transactions including but not limited to: day to day operations (e.g. intake process for requests, purchase order processing), compliance, spend management/visibility/controls
- Partner closely with Accounting to ensure accurate invoice to purchase order matching and timely payments to suppliers
- Own and support the procurement system and the entire purchase order's (POs) lifecycle
- Collaboratively partner with suppliers, Sourcing, Legal, Information Security and other departments as needed to ensure all approvals and documentation is in order prior to contract execution.
- Develop and maintain reporting metrics, leading all aspects of various input/output of activities: after the fact POs, number of POs generated, how many invoices are there without POs, etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Prioritize multiple tasks, projects and timelines
- Experience in leading all aspects of a team comprised of remote and office-based employees, globally
- Technically proficient to include experience in systems implementation, learning and teaching new financial software and tools
- Experience with running end-to-end Procurement transactions in a large, technology company
- Detailed understanding of approval workflows, purchasing policy development and contracts process
- Bachelor’s Degree with an analytical focus (in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management and/or relevant industry certification(s).
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.