Learning Delivery Manager
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As an Austin-based Manager of Facilitators you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance and results of a team of Learning Delivery Professionals. In this role you will report to the Senior Director of Learning Delivery and work in close collaboration with a peer group of Learning Managers to ensure Learning Professionals are certified to deliver high-quality learning experiences for a variety of GoDaddy programs. In this role you will also get the opportunity to facilitate and deliver learning events as an advanced facilitator.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Senior Director of Learning Delivery and oversee a team of Learning Professionals.
- Mentor, train, coach and develop Learning Professionals for performance improvement, career progression and high quality, consistent delivery of learning programs throughout GoDaddy.
- Be responsible for ensuring each facilitator is consistently evaluated and provide them with individualized coaching plans for improvement and growth.
- Conduct 1:1’s on a bi-weekly basis with all Learning Professionals individually to build more effective communication, bring focus to alignment of activity and outcomes, understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of individual performance.
- Hold weekly staff meetings to continuously communicate mission goals, objectives and outcomes.
- Drive sales performance objectives through working with guides on the phones and ensuring learning professionals are highly skilled in driving sales, closing sales and coaching guides around techniques and sales skills.
- Be a visible leader of facilitation and coaching across GoDaddy, including travel as much as 10%.
- Collaborate with other Learning Delivery Managers to drive and implement key priorities including global integration of teams, certifications and standards, and raising the performance bar for your team.
- Set examples through leadership in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and communication skills, and work ethic.
- Create a productive, high-energy, and achievement-oriented team environment focused on GoDaddy’s values and vision.
- Facilitate learning events and programs that require advanced facilitation, cross-collaboration, and exceptional communication and organization skills.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a learning professional in a global company managing facilitators or 3 years’ experience managing a sales team in an outbound call center.
- At least 3 years supervising and leading teams as the primary focus of this role is to manage a team of facilitators and coaches.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and build individual capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives and consistently perform above standard expectations.
- Passionate about learning and evidence of utilizing new learning theories and approaches to deliver effective training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest information on adult learning theory, instructional design techniques and technology, and global learning program implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a team, and individuals, through significant change.
- Evidence of working effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Results-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and can prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Experience delivering excellence in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- High customer service orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
- A track record of facilitating a variety of advanced programs.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]dy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.