Learning Technology Specialist at Unity
As a Learning Technology Program Manager, you’ll help Unity transform learning to give us more ways to help the business and everyone in it grow, connect and thrive. You’ll leverage the most innovative thinking and tools to bring modern learning to employees across the globe. You will be a champion of our culture and values and help us cultivate these across our rapidly growing organization.
In this role you'll be leading the exciting implementation and on-going management of our first external Learning Management System. You’ll partner with teams across the company to meet their learning needs and make the best use of learning technology. You’ll bring expertise to enhance our digital learning and provide new ways for employees to connect and learn. You’ll use data to provide business insight about learning priorities, quality and impact. You'll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow and bring relevant learning to them in a way that’s personal.
- Guide system implementation, helping learners, content creators and admins maximize the use of the learning technology to provide an integrated learning experience for Unity employees and drive change management
- Integrate LMS systems with other applications
- Manage all aspects of LMS architecture in partnership with the vendor, from curriculum mapping, designing and configuration, to user group structuring, permissions management, and working closely with the vendor to identify a future feature roadmap
- Performs all facets of data analyses and reporting to help improve utilization, relevance, content quality and impact
- Provide expertise on digital learning, and acts as a thought partner to stakeholders within the business to help them leverage the system and optimize the technology to meet their learning needs
- Maintain the LCMS - Audit, manage and curate course files; maintain consistent naming standards and tagging conventions; establish and manage internal team processes, troubleshoot at system and course level
- Significant expertise with multiple learning and content management systems, including system implementation at an enterprise scale
- Ability to build data sets, analyze and derive business insights to inform decisions with expertise in creating digital learning solutions
- Excellent consultative skills, ability to define needs and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to create solutions
- Strong project management skills - ability to scope and create a project roadmap, identify critical path, as well as risks
- Proven track record to deliver project deadlines
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.