BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Manager, Launch & Growth Services. We are looking for a seasoned professional to lead the day-to-day operations of the Launch & Growth Services team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability, including building reporting and managing team metrics.What You’ll Do:
- Recruit, manage, motivate, and coach the team to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as the ability to function effectively as a team.
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors.
- Enforce repeatable processes and best practices that consistently deliver a world-class educational experience for our merchants; from Small Business to Enterprise.
- Manage scheduling and administration of training - including required software- for BigCommerce customers who have purchased Launch & Growth packaged offerings
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Monitor department issues and merchant complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audit work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that all services are carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders; in particular Professional Services, Sales, and Agency partner teams
- Continuously discover and implement new learning techniques and industry best practices to maximize efficiency and drive learning through engaging, instructive, and professional training
- 1+ years experience in leading teams, either as a manager or team lead, in an Enterprise software or SaaS organization.
- 3+ years combined experience in SaaS platforms; ideally with a focus in one or more of the following areas: product training (strongly preferred) or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Computer Sciences, Instructional Design, or equivalent experience preferred
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Able to evaluate, measure, mentor, transform and inspire a diverse existing team
- Drive the client experience and outcomes, and inspire and hold team members accountable to the same.
- Effective communicator and able to provide concise and appropriate feedback to the leadership team that results in greater efficiency and understanding
- Passion for creating and delivering training content that utilizes cutting-edge adult learning theory methodologies and best practices
- Confidence and courage to work with all internal and external stakeholders; from C-Suite to individual contributor
- Excellent organizational skills (i.e. particularly with regard to managing your projects and time independently in ambiguous and/or rapidly changing environments
- Experience working with Salesforce a strong plus