Manager, Partner Success Integrated Teams at Expedia Group
The Manager’s primary goal is to lead and directly manage a team of account managers who work to efficiently enable our Vrbo Property Managers to achieve their goals and enhance the traveler experience. They coach and train their team to conduct high-quality consultations with partners, using marketplace data to improve booking conversion and bookings growth. Managers recruit, develop, and motivate experienced customer facing teams, and act as a liaison to senior leadership and other teams within Expedia Group on behalf of Partner Success Vacation Rental.
What you’ll do:
- Hold regular 1:1s with team members, assess performance, and provide feedback
- Facilitate training needed to continually enhance communication, persuasion, objection handling, and shared accountability with our partners
- Evaluate each team members' monthly/quarterly business plans to build, retain, and optimize vacation rental supply in targeted markets
- Ensure that all team members meet or exceed all activity standards
- Directly manage partner concerns and feedback, and help to resolve all issues with a strong sense of ownership and care
- Help prioritize and triage partner and traveler issues with the appropriate Support, Development, and Product teams necessary for resolution
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding partner performance, product feedback and insights, and any system or tool issues from our partners
- Partner with operational, administrative, and learning and development teams to improve day-to-day practices, strategic outreach, operational tools, and marketplace reporting for the account management team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English
- 6+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Client Services or B2B sales experience
- 3+ years of managing Account Management or Customer Success teams, with eCommerce or B2B products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SalesForce, and Tableau
- Knowledge of the vacation rental and hospitality industry is a plus
- Communication: actively provide guidance to ensure the team listens effectively and can deliver strong messaging that resonates well with partners
- Relationship Management: lead with experience and exemplify how to positively manage all internal and external relationships
- Partner Advocacy: drive strategic, forward-looking initiatives that create positive outcomes for all by gathering and relaying valuable information between partners and internal teams
- Planning and Quality Delivery: set clear objectives, provide strategic guidance, present with excellence, and motivate and inspire team members to do the same
- Data Driven Leadership: understand data well enough to challenge it when monitoring team and portfolio performance; identify risks and marketplace opportunities for the team based on data analysis
- Expertise Development: successfully demonstrate and develop in-depth customer success expertise across the entire organization
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: translate changes and improvement opportunities into clear tasks; encourage innovation, use results and feedback to refine strategies and improve outcomes
- Collaborative Partnership: proactively identify, propose, and lead cross-team improvement programs and establish coalitions of support using strong business cases
- People Management: offer guidance and coaching where needed; actively support professional development; exemplify openness, transparency, and advocacy
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a global travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.