MAPS Group Coaching Manager
What you’ll be called: MAPS Group Coaching Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
What you’ll do:
Carries day to day responsibility for the sales and operations of Keller Williams MAPS Group Coaching, a coaching curriculum designed specifically for real estate agents who want to improve their skills in a group coaching setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and build the group coaching sales and service team. Troubleshoots client issues and serves as a point of escalation for nonstandard client issues.
- Creates daily, weekly, and on-demand reports for internal stakeholders and is accountable to sales numbers and goals.
- Partners with Marketing and Communications to create effective and persuasive marketing materials and client testimonials to message the value of Group Coaching to potential clients.
- Onboards and trains new Group Coaches and serves as a resource to them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 or more years of experience managing a phone sales team and operationalizing sales goals.
- 4 or more year of experience managing a phone sales team and operationalizing sales goals.
- Experience in selling business coaching and productivity tools.
- Real estate experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.