Marketing Operations Program Manager at Elastic
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic, makers of the hugely popular open source products Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats, is growing very fast and so is our marketing team. This key role will be significantly involved in global demand generation campaigns and build and accelerate revenue-driving activities. We’re looking for someone that’s technically curious, unafraid to challenge themselves, and has a keen interest in understanding our business and the customer’s journey.
Are you looking to be a pivotal part of an elite Marketing Operations team? Does automating processes, scaling technology, and solving business challenges sound like your jam? Do you love collaborating cross functionally and thinking globally? This could be your dream job.What you'll be doing:
- Provide solutions for implementing and/or enhancing customer engagement technologies, including marketing and sales automation platforms, marketing analytics and BI solutions, content, asset, and web management tools.
- Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools for new and existing technology solutions from evaluation to implementation.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams, marketing and sales stakeholders and international counterparts to deliver global solutions.
- Gather detailed business requirements and develop product and platform use cases in collaboration with internal stakeholders (regional marketing, demand generation, sales, tech teams, etc.) for feature and product enhancements.
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Develop training and resource materials for existing communication tools highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
- Provide day to day support to the regional marketing, demand generation, and sales development teams.
- And much more!
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have Marketing and/or Sales Operations experience, and experience implementing Marketing related technologies and processes.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com and related technologies.
- Strong data analysis skills via various tools.
- Experience initiating and driving strategic, cross-functional programs to completion with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated experience collecting and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data to uncover customer insights.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, computer science, or related field.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.