Marketing Project Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE…
We expect successful people to manage themselves and drive the results that impact our larger goals. We will hold you accountable to the work you do and the results you drive. Here are some things we want you to impact.
- Prioritize and manage inbound project requests from concept through completion; including defining milestones and schedules, and facilitating cross-functional communication.
- Thoroughly review and gather all pertinent information for asset requests; communicate asset needs including file types, mandatories, standards and functionality requirements to the creative team.
- Manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Act as the hub between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects efficiently; coordinate and oversee each phase of the internal and external approval process.
- Establish processes, workflows, tools and documentation that set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to deliver results.
- 5 years of project management experience in an agency, in-house creative team or start-up.
- Extensive experience with project management processes, software (Jira, Wrike, Teamwork, Airtable, etc.), workflow, and terminology.
- Knowledge of graphic design and video production processes, software (Adobe Creative Cloud), formats, and terminology
HOW TO SHOW UP…
How we behave within our Mantra is critical to our ability to be successful as a team. Here are a few other behaviors we need you to bring to the table.
- Customer focus: understanding the customer's journey and point-of-view will deliver key insights that will drive the most effective use of marketing resources
- Manage complexity: this role will have many moving parts, so it's imperative that you are able to prioritize and use time efficiently
- Alignment: find meaningful ways that Spreetail can be of value to customers, and hone in on those with the marketing strategies
- Drives results: identify measurable impacts of strategies on the business
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment