Marketing Services Project Manager at Volusion
Studio is Volusion’s in-house marketing and design agency focused on growing ecommerce businesses. Over the past decade our team has propelled success for more than 5000 stores worldwide through design, SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing. We also have several very cute office dogs.
As a Studio Project Manager you will work with a portfolio of clients to manage client relationships and coordinate effective campaigns and projects that involve a number of specialists. You will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, as well as staying abreast of search marketing and website design trends.
- Manage client relationship and project life-cycle while working closely with Studio's Design and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with Studio's clients
- Analyze marketing campaign and design performance and create reports using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Identify opportunities and pitch strategies to help ecommerce merchants grow their businesses
- Answer merchant questions regarding design and marketing and educate them on the best practices, benefits and challenges of different marketing channels (i.e. SEO, PPC, social media, shopping feeds, etc.)
- Coordinate projects, phone calls and communication across a team of search marketing specialists, designers and developers
- Assist Services Sales, Customer Experience and Account Managers in the acquisition of Studio clientele
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment while being mentored by passionate search marketing and design experts
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degrees
- Passionate about online design and marketing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills that thrive in a team environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
The following describes you:
- Keen ability to remain cool under pressure
- Obsessive self-educator who is aware of the latest search marketing developments and design trends
- Self-motivation like no other with an independent drive to improve processes and take on additional projects
- Problem solver willing to swim outside your lane to solve for the customer (i.e. extend outside your day-to-day role and/or comfort zone)
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Please provide a cover letter:
A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… why do you want to join the Studio team? Why are you drawn to project management for marketing and design? Tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.