About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Merchandise Allocator is a professional member of the Allocation team and reports to the Merchandise Allocation Manager. This is an exempt, salaried position whose primary responsibility is to ensure proper stock levels and drive allocation strategy within our multi-channel organization, ensuring financial goals are achieved while supporting overall company initiatives. All below responsibilities are for specific categories owned.
ALLOCATION AND REPLENISHMENT:
• Ensure all Kendra Scott retail stores and Ecommerce are at target weeks of supply and in stock on current and core product
• Own system replenishment module, including curve management, inventory mins/maxs and weeks of safety stock
• Manage weekly replenishment needs to all stores and Ecommerce, save replenishment orders for the Distribution Center to execute
• Strategically allocate new product based on channel, store, and region trends. Identifies opportunities to positively impact turns through allocation process
• Build new store assortments, using comparable stores to determine product levels
• Responsible for retail store level turn for respective categories. Analyze stock to sales ratios and recommend changes
• Provide weekly reporting on key metrics for all current and core product by store, region, and volume tier. Analyze data to identify risks and opportunities and communicate to teams
• Execute quarterly store inventory rebalances, including system entry and store communication
• Identify assortment opportunities by door, including color, classification and price points
CROSS FUNCTIONAL PARTNERSHIP:
• Partner with Planning on channel distribution strategy, ensuring buy strategy and priority items are supported
• Demonstrate a detailed level of collaboration with Distribution Center to ensure execution of store orders and consistent accurate inventory back stock levels
• Partner with Retail Operations to ensure alignment on allocations, considering sales goals as well as space constraints
• Partner with Merchandising, Planning, and Visual teams to ensure key focus items are supported at the store level
• Share trends by store/region with cross functional teams, providing recommendations on how to drive the business
• Build relationships with our Store and Marketing and Philanthropic Managers and understand their local product needs. Support these needs by properly managing stock levels and adjusting quickly when changes are necessary
• Facilitate any Corporate Event or Affiliate inventory requests, creating orders to secure product needed
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in an Allocations/Replenishment role for a multi store organization; corporate retail experience required.
• 4-year college degree required.
• Expert level experience with Excel and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
• Ability to build tools for business analysis that drive results.
• Strong history of analytical reasoning and proficiency in retail math and inventory management.
• Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and follow up are critical in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented with a strong quantitative background
• Able to communicate complex issues in easily understood and concise communication.
• Demonstrated experience working as part of a larger team where you were a contributing partner.
• Meets challenges with flexibility, motivation and a ‘can do’ attitude