As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Onboarding Program Manager that will be responsible for New Hire and Manager Onboarding, including delivery of orientation for all employees, as well as partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and driving implementation for functional onboarding. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a passion for creating an extraordinary employee experience for all employees, experience building onboarding programs, and isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, People Development, and Workplace Operations working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.What you’ll be doing:
- Own the delivery of multiple onboarding programs - New Hire and Management
- Build and maintain onboarding process and associated deliverables
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to launch functional onboarding programs
- Deliver new hire orientation to all new hires
- Manage multiple work streams and drive to completion
- Establish feedback loops & success metrics, monitor effectiveness and suggest improvements
- Own data collection and reporting, create ROI metrics and communication
- 4 years of Human Resources experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Experience creating & delivering orientation required
- Understanding of L&D methodologies and frameworks
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
- Experience partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and process improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience owning a program, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking metrics
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.