Online Specialist, Subscription Sales at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Inbound Specialist to join our Online Sales and Corporate Sales team based in Austin. In this role, you will manage the inflow of online inbound chat and email leads, and will qualify ideal customer profiles for further engagement via the web or through direct Sales contact. You will be a key driver of success for our online team.
- Renew and manage all of the online customers in the Americas region
- Own and manage an inflow of leads coming from Inbound activities and outbound outreach (response to marketing activities)
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and product tiers, and be able to steer potential customers to the Unity product that is right to them
- Review, qualify, nurture and successfully book meetings for our Inside Sales reps to ultimately maintain a healthy opportunity creation ratio in their funnel
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to Management on all inbound leads and inquiries, and help evolve and optimize the funnel to maximize results
- Consistently exceed monthly booking and opportunity targets
- Marketing or Sales experience with a verifiable track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone)
- Navigate and drive conversations to meet the specific request of potential customers
- Previous experience is a Marketing or Sales SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Intercom / Eloqua is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.