Partner Implementation Specialist
How you'll add value:
- Assist Support Team with Operations Related Support Tickets
- Assist Coaches on the Operations Modules as needed
- Create/Maintain Articles and videos for our Learning Management Solutions
- Perform as needed audits on the Operations Module use of our current/legacy customers
- Cross-Train and learn Accounting related functions
- Conduct Internal Training Sessions for our team on all Operations Modules/Best Practices
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong accounting background
- Restaurant industry experience (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Great organization skills and attention to details
- Natural problem-solver
- Excellent communicator dedicated to helping customers learn
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.