Partner Integration Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Partner Integration Manager to join Procore’s Global Partnerships & Alliances team. In this role, you’ll develop and drive Procore’s App Marketplace technical relationships with key software partners and their customers, establishing deep technical integrations and setting clear expectations for business performance.
As a Partner Integration Manager, you’ll work closely with partners from Procore’s Revenue organizations to foster Partner success across company initiatives. Your technical or industry background will enable you to answer technical and workflow questions and collaborate with the Product & Technology (P&T) team to improve our integrations and the customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge about cloud software ecosystems (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) and industry trends that will empower you to build and execute successful partnership business cases.
This position reports to the Sr Director of Global Partnerships & Alliances to support the Marketplace Partner Program and can be based remotely across the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.What you’ll do:
- Work with the Marketplace team to establish partnership strategy and priorities
- Develop and support technical and business partnerships to build a thriving ecosystem of partners, consultants, and system integrators to delight our customers and solve their needs
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs in the construction vertical and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations with our technologies to drive maximum partner and customer success
- Serve as the voice of the partner and customer to P&T teams to improve our integrations and partnerships
- Demonstrate the Procore platform and the possibilities of integration and process improvement to our partners
- Drive our platform strategy by leveraging your technical and industry expertise to influence partners and internal teams at Procore strategically
- Build strong and lasting relationships with strategically important partners to ensure their ongoing success integrating with the Procore platform
- Travel approximately 10-20% to customer sites, Procore offices, industry events and partner visits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in project management, product management, or construction industry experience
- Experience developing and or deploying technology to the construction industry a plus
- Experience with taking large amounts of information and distilling it into compelling insights
- Comfort finding and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to create impactful presentations, and know-how and comfort of presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations
- Comfort with an ambiguous, continually evolving role
- Highly motivated “doer” that is naturally intellectually curious with a “no task too big or too small” mentality
- Experience driving innovation operationally and organizationally - drive productivity, take risks, and challenge the status quo
- Thrive in an environment that encourages openness, optimism, and ownership at every level
- Familiarity with ConTech landscape
- High-level understanding of REST APIs and Developer Tools
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.