Partner Manager, Programmatic Operations at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking an eager and passionate Partner Manager to join the Programmatic Operations team, which is responsible for ensuring our programmatic partners and alike get the most value from their partnership with Unity.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth from new partners and optimize existing ones. You will integrate, manage, and support our partners, in addition to driving product adoption and present new opportunities and optimizations for them to partake in.
This unique and exciting position will enable you to play a role in defining the future of Unity’s massive ad monetization business and work closely with Unity product, engineering, and marketing. As the Programmatic Ops, Partner Manager, you will be responsible for growing Unity’s Programmatic and Third Party partnerships.
- Guide existing and new programmatic and third party partners as they directly integrate with our monetization platform
- Develop roadmaps and work plans to ensure partnerships are successfully set up, implemented, and scaled
- Maintain direct and active relationships, including proactively resolving business and technical issues
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to internal and external stakeholders, and execute new growth and optimization initiatives
- Collaborate on cross-functional engagement with teams that include, but are not limited to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations toward optimal business outcomes
- Analytical, quantifiable, and data-centric mindset to drive business goals for an account base
- Experience in digital advertising, with programmatic experience required
- Understanding of DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, SSPs, and Mobile Ad Networks
- Understanding of how multiple systems work together in an open RTB environment
- Experience in large online publishers/AdTech company involving Sales and/or Account Management (with client & tech partners)
- Capable of managing complexity with many demand channels, and customer targets
- Comfortable with mathematical concepts like statistical significance and test/control methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; technical, mathematics, business, or science coursework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with MMPs specific to mobile attribution
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.