Partner Manager – South Central & ISR Regions
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Partner Manager to support the South Central and Inside Sale Rep (ISR) Regions in our AMS market. This position has three key responsibilities; 1) Generate partner sourced pipeline opportunities for the region through recruitment, enablement, and GTM strategies; 2) Manage a set of partners on a national basis; 3) Align closely with the sales team for the region to leverage partner support.
The SailPoint Partner Management team is responsible for creating, enabling, maintaining, and expanding the routes to market and indirect sales channels that can be used to grow SailPoint Revenues and reports to the leader of the AMS Alliances and Channels team.
- Manage the SailPoint partner program, including generating new Pipeline and Quarterly Sales Results with existing partners while identifying, developing and managing new partners.
- Coordinate all activities and communication between the Alliances and Channels Partners, SailPoint corporate, field sales, and SailPoint Partner teams to meet quarterly expectations against Demand Generation, Partner Management, and Forecasted Sales Results
- Assist in the development and delivery of Sales, Technical, and Process training to ensure Partners are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell SailPoint products.
- Coordination of SailPoint resources to deliver scalable enablement tools and events to the SailPoint Partner community
- Assist in the creation of Partner Specific Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales tools
- Coordinate SailPoint involvement in channel partner promotions and marketing activities to ensure the best possible SailPoint Market coverage
- Identify customer sales opportunities through the partner channel and work with the field sales organization to help manage the opportunities through the company’s selling and pipeline management process.
- Work with the field sales organization during Territory Management & Planning Reviews to understand the strength of the existing partner presence, identify where partners require additional training, and where there is a requirement for new or additional partners.
- Work with field sales organization to identify and develop channel partner relationships to provide field sales with a solid, productive base of partner support and sales results
- Compensation is based generating partner sourced opportunities and the regions overall license plan.
- 5-8 years minimum of Business to Business sales experience, with 3 years in the Identity or the Enterprise Security Software space
- Proven results in a partner-oriented sales environment
- Understanding of technology, technology innovations, and new technology in large enterprises
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field
Business travel of approximately 50 % annually is expected for this position.
Who We Are:
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity governance, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments. SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in a wide range of industries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.