Partner Service Delivery Manager at Cloudflare
About the Department
The Partner team works hard to grow the Partner ecosystem around Cloudflare. Channel Account Managers, Partner Development teams, and Partner Solutions Engineers all support partner businesses as they grow and scale with Cloudflare. All working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
About the Role
You are dedicated to the service delivery and operational success of Cloudflare’s Service Partners. You will be the process and technical application expert that helps our partners build and scale professional and managed service offerings to ensure our end-customers receive an amazing Cloudflare experience. As a service delivery manager, you will drive and manage engagements with the world’s most innovative service companies to help them deploy, support and operationalize partner business models and service delivery around Cloudflare’s global network. You’ll primarily manage continual enablement projects, partner consultations and empower ongoing partner services that drive satisfaction from our partners and their customers. Your technical knowledge of Cloudflare’s solution, industry expertise, familiarity with partner go-to-market models and ability to manage large cross-functional projects will allow you to act as a trusted advisor for your partners alongside Cloudflare’s Partner Success Managers, Channel Account Managers and Solutions Engineers.
You are passionate about technology and going above-and-beyond for your customers. You are self-driven, naturally curious, and an avid client advocate. You look forward to joining a growing team and to helping define and develop Service Delivery at Cloudflare.
- Record of success in navigating and driving engagements with large IT organizations with a focus on managed or professional service delivery
- Previous Consulting,Technical Account Management, or Project Management experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure while helping partners drive successful customer engagements and outcomes
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and performance concerns
- Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, and related protocols
- Enablement and training experience a plus
- Some API experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
- Travel 25-30%
- Direct experience supporting global partnerships
- MBA or technical graduate degree
- Fluency in additional languages