The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
HotSchedules Now Powered by Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth + HotSchedules provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
As a Senior HCM Business Consultant, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, using your service expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges such as HR Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution that helps them focus on their core business. You will increase sales performance by working directly with the enterprise and national sales professionals to identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest messaging techniques to buyers.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professionals to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Consult customers with people, process, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Understand customer business requirements and configure the solution to demonstrate HotSchedules’ and Fourth’s ability to solve client issues.
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound business acumen.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within domain area of expertise.
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service expertise.
- Provide written responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
- Designs sales playbooks and positioning for new and existing products.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customers on needed actions.
- Create and contribute to a positive, professional, and fun. environment to work at every day.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related professional experience.
- Experience working with technology products and processes.
- Knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll practices, compliance, and technology.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with Business Process Outsourcing.
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude.
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to take complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, OR CPP.
- HRO and PEO knowledge and experience preferred.
- The ability to travel to customers and prospects in support of a pre-sales or customer engagement efforts.
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.