Procurement Operations Specialist at Unity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity’s Global Procurement team! As a Procurement Operations Specialist you will lead and assist in day to day operations of end to end Procure-to-Pay Process. You will help build a world class Procure-to-Pay process and assist in training key stakeholders of the process. You will collaborate with Accounting, Finance, and all cross-functional business stakeholders to ensure proper procurement steps are taken.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Reviewing order requests, reviewing requisitions ensuring coding is correct and valid justification is provided, issuing purchase orders, facilitating approval process, and ensuring receipts are created in a timely manner to allow for invoice payment
- Act as liaison between Unity and vendors in matters related to the Procure-to-Pay process and work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure proper and timely processing of Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order Invoices
- Assist in managing all key business users’ usage of the procurement system and resolve issues where necessary
- Educate and train internal customers about the procurement process, technology and compliance requirement
- Collaborate with Business Units and team members to constantly strive for increased efficiencies and process improvements. Work on improvement initiatives
- Aid in procurement side of acquisitions and integrations
- Assist in system testing and feature building for P2P tools; do continuous improvement of systems requirements
- Experience in procurement (IT, Infrastructure, Facilities, HR, Marketing, Ad Sales)
- Previous experience working in a procurement system
- Previous experience and understanding of Accounting and the Procure-to-Pay Process
- Proficiency in Excel at an advanced skill level and good working knowledge of overall Microsoft business suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Project management skills in tracking projects from concept to implementation
- Previous experience in analytics
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.