Who we are and what we are about
Drumroll is infatuated with the WHY. Our focus is on turning often-overlooked moments into meaningful connections, in memorable and measurable ways. We started Drumroll a decade+ ago with a vision of a new kind of agency, one that supports brands struggling to differentiate themselves through products and services alone and who can no longer reach and engage audiences through common advertising tactics. We believed then, as we do now, that the experience a customer has with a brand is an extension of that company’s values, products and services. And a great experience can create a valuable customer for life.
The Producer/Project Manager will be responsible for managing the on-time and on-budget delivery of client and agency projects, while also working as a critical creative fulfillment resource when working with external production partners. This role will collaborate with internal team members from the creative, development, and account service departments, as well as outside partners and specialists. This requires a solution-minded individual with a demonstrated mix of balancing scope, time, cost, risk and quality all while problem solving to deliver incredible work while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude.
Who you are
We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented, and forward-thinking Producer/Project Manager to add to our team. Must have a proven track record of successfully managing interactive/digital advertising/engagement projects from project kick-off to final launch (and beyond) with a proven ability to champion project team moral while also maintaining project budgets, scope and timelines. Digital advertising and engagement project types can include (but are not limited to) web-based experiences, on-site activations, social media campaigns/applications, email marketing, etc. Ideal candidate will also excel at thinking outside of the box when problem solving or working as a producer to bring innovative ideas to life (working as a resource to help creative teams research partners and production viability for non-typical opportunities).
If you match the above skill set and a dynamic environment focused on innovation sounds exciting, this may be the opportunity for you. We want this to be the best job you have ever had.
What you gotta know
- Minimum 3-4 years experience producing digital work in an agency environment
- Strong, diplomatic verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write with collaboration - production briefs, technical documents, IA, presentations, etc.
- Must be comfortable being client facing and engaging multiple groups within the client’s organization, leading coordination for larger projects
- Ability to interact with clients at a variety of levels and across functions, and manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods & techniques: Scope management, risk/issue management, change management, team communication, cost management, project planning, and budgeting (forecasting, tracking, reporting)
- Strong understanding of project timeline and scope management and ability to craft and manage schedules and resource plans, adapting as necessary throughout the project’s life
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Experience with email marketing and working with leading CRM platforms
- Have a solid interest in technology and the future of technology, and adept at technical problem-solving
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Experience with Mavenlink Project Management Software would be epic!
- Familiarity with Web development technologies, including content management systems, HTML and social media
- Comprehensive understanding of the interactive design and development process and an understanding of technology and its use in digital communications.
Commensurate based on qualifications and experience