Product and Technology L&D Business Partner at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Business Partner to support the growth and development of our Product, Engineering, UX/UI, and Operations departments. Your work will drive organizational and individual accomplishment through the creation and facilitation of internal programs.
As a Product and Technology L&D Business Partner, you’ll identify departmental learning needs and opportunities, design effective training content, and facilitate the delivery of learning programs. To be successful in this role, you’ll have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a dedication to continuous learning and development.
This position reports to the Manager of Product & Technology Development and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate needs-assessments to find opportunities and learner needs
- Apply adult learning theory and best practices to create engaging learning and development content in a variety of modalities, such as eLearning, instructor-led, and blended
- Work with internal development teams to create developmental and learning experiences and content
- Review and recommend outside training resources for internal utilization
- Schedule, supervise, facilitate, and assist with department trainings
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to craft relevant learning programs
- Provide evaluation, measurement, and recommendations for improving existing training programs
- Partner with leadership to support learning experiences throughout the organization
- Consistently gather feedback from the P&T team to improve development programs
- Occasionally serve as the liaison for the P&T team with partnering departments, reviewing, editing, and providing recommendations for relevant cross-functional programs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of technical learning and development experience with increasing influence and responsibility
- Experience with relevant learning, training, and development software (Workday Learning a plus)
- Strategic thinker who can turn broad visions and concepts into structured plans, and actions with measurable metrics
- Experience developing and driving plans to execution with measurement
- Excellent presentation, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management and managing global programs that have proven success
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.