Program Coordinator at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for a major cultural initiative involving the entire company. You will work closely with the Sales Field team and Client Insights to coordinate energy installation site visits and assist in developing a program for all employees to make recurring visits. This is a highly visible role that interfaces with multiple teams across the organization.
To be successful, you need proven project management skills in fast-scaling startup environments. You are driven by the need to align stakeholders around a shared vision and have a bias for action. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business intuition, excellent judgement and can think creatively about new solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assume full ownership of the site visit program and evolve it to a mature, self sustaining company-wide program
- Evaluate the program end-to-end for strengths, weaknesses, impacts, and improvements
- Work with account managers, Client Success, and Client Insights on decision-making, project design, and initiative implementation
- Ensure the collection of insights and feedback to generate insights and for a closed loop of feedback
- Interface with external service providers to ensure smooth functioning of all facets of the site visit program
- Create, revise and maintain a project plan, tracking and being accountable for deliverables to completion
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with the executive team
- Build and format information for internal and external communication – presentations and reports
- Preferred 1+ years project management experience or equivalent, ideally in fast growing startups
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required with equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance
- Range to communicate with senior leadership and front line employees
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools while accounting for downstream impact
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.