Program Director- Managed Care and Value-Based Programs (remote) at Ascension
Program Director - Managed Care & Value-Based Care Technology
The Technology Program Director will partner with national leaders to develop and deliver Managed Care and Value-Based Care technology strategies and portfolios. Ascension is committed to an industry-leading approach to population health and value-based care. This includes; traditional fee for service programs, risk based payment programs, population health management, high-performing narrow networks, bundled payment programs, and direct-to-employer offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of Ascension’s managed care, value-based care and alternative payment model strategies and programs.
- Clearly identify technology and data management capabilities that are aligned with clinical and business strategies and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support new programs.
- Partner with clinical and business leaders to ensure governance and portfolio management for all technology initiatives.
- Collaborate with application and product owners to plan new initiatives and oversee active projects and programs.
- Ensure effective stakeholder communications, change management, reporting and monitoring for the technology portfolio.
What You Will Do
Direct assigned project(s) to completion.
- Define project goals, objectives and schedule to align with business strategy.
- Direct assignment of necessary project resources to meet goals.
- Ensure all aspects of the project are documented for internal and external use.
- Define project budget and monitors and adjust plan as resource requirements change.
- Ensure quality metrics meet project goals.
- Resolve all project issues to ensure project remains on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.