Program Manager - Alarm Management Standardization at Ascension
Full Time, Days Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Remote, some travel may be required
Do you have strong program management skills? Join our Ascension team as we standardize alarm management practices for the organization. You will help lead these efforts through implementation while collaborating with executive leaders across our markets. Apply today!
What You Will Do
Manage assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Develop program goals and infrastructure to align with defined business strategy.
- Manage program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensure resources are assigned to meet program goals.
- Recommend program budget and monitor and adjust plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicate and document program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure goals remain on track.
- Ensure policies and procedures are current and in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Identify and engage interdisciplinary stakeholders to develop and implement policies and practices to deliver the optimal level of alarm standards.
- Serve as a liaison between programs, other internal departments and external partners.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 3+ years of Program Management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with executive leaders
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.