Program Manager, Customer Experience, Oncology at Invitae
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
This role will be responsible for defining and leading the customer experience as we bring new Oncology products to market. In this highly cross-functional role, you would be working with designers, marketing, supply chain, engineers, operations, and genetic counselors. You will partner closely with commercial team members to define new processes, materials, and SOPs required for launch. You will partner with internal stakeholders across the organization to define software requirements and translate those requirements into user stories for the engineering team.
What you'll do:
- Drive execution and delivery of sophisticated programs
- Work directly with a team of agile developers to ensure user story requirements are met
- Understand technical requirements and collaborate in technical decisions with tech leads
- Build and foster a partnership with business, ops, and technical leaders
- Responsible for all phases of the program management lifecycle from initiation and planning to execution and closure
- Drive multiple types of projects to completion, from defining requirements for new collection kits to resolving technical requirements for ordering behavior
- Lead the process of defining user workflows and ensure these workflows are communicated across all teams for implementation
- Track progress across multiple projects and communicate timelines, dependencies, and blockers to partners and program leads
- Document program requirements, progress, workflows, and launch materials
- Ensure internal users are trained and supported throughout the product launch
- Proactively handle risks and issues, raise in a timely manner
- Be hands-on, dedicated, and have the skills to craft what’s needed
What you bring:
- 3+ years of software program management experience
- Experience in leading multiple sophisticated programs at once
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and a committed mentality to drive programs forward
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias to action
- Preferred: Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in either computer science, molecular biology, or a related field
- Preferred: Experience leading large, high-profile and cross-team programs
- Preferred: Experience running programs in Agile
- Preferred: Experience working in healthcare
- Preferred: Validated experience in clinical genetics
At Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s leading professionals in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. Our teams thrive in our growing organization, which has been crafted to empower them to make the biggest impact they can for our patients. We give our employees the ability to explore interests and capabilities broadly within the organization. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility. We also provide excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
We’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us!
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.