Program Manager, Customer Experience at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should, too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be either in Austin, TX or Santa Barbara, CA. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a highly strategic Program Manager, Customer Experience who will serve as the owner, leader, and architect of the customer success initiatives for all of LogicMonitor and our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of all business deliverables related to the CX initiatives.
As a Program Manager, Customer Experience, you will be comfortable interacting with employees and customers at all levels, including the executive and C-levels. You’ll also be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. Additionally, you will know how to get things done by working collaboratively across departments and organizational boundaries, proactively planning for change, managing risk, and critically evaluating the internal and external impact of initiatives.
If you are self-driven, thrive in ambiguity, have a strategic mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
Here's a Closer Look:
- Drive onboarding with a strong focus on decreasing time to value.
- Design, lead, and organize business critical programs and drive adherence across multiple organizations.
- Strong focus on the SMB market and tech touch.
- Own proactive customer retention strategies, including leading and lagging indicators for long-term customer relationship management.
- Work closely with Product team to provide product engagement support, product launch support, and drive packaging and pricing.
- Effectively synthesize, prioritize, and communicate customer needs to other parts of the business, and act as a customer champion within the company.
- Provide strategic planning and leadership for programs across Customer Success, Renewals, Technical Support, Training & Enablement, and Professional Services programs.
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of experience in creative, technical, business or operations roles, demonstrating an increasing scope of organizational and business impact.
- PMP required.
- Product engagement and product launch support experience.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced ambiguous environment to improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and iterate on program success metrics to drive accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, and/or Pendo a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field desired.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.