Program Manager, Falcon Complete at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical Program Manager dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I a Program Manager, Falcon Complete Team?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your hands-on technical skills to the test in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Serve as primary point of contact for Falcon Complete customers.
- Continually manage and improve all customer onboarding tasks to ensure customers are successfully onboarded into Falcon Complete and that any new technical capabilities are assessed and effectively implemented.
- Develop, analyze, and manage customer metrics and reporting to identify potential team performance or sensor health issues. Provide monthly reports to customers and leadership.
- Ensure customer success through proactive check-ins and metrics review.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure customer issues are fully resolved.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access.
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers during active remediation efforts and issues.
- Work with leadership to create and manage projects and activities that align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Service: experience working with customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Project Management: experience with the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with Information Technology and Information Security Concepts
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating systems
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer support experience
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.