Program Manager, Falcon Complete at CrowdStrike
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical analysts dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I a Program Manager, Falcon Complete Team?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your hands-on technical skills to the test in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Serve as primary point of contact for Falcon Complete customers.
- Continually manage and improve all customer onboarding tasks to ensure customers are successfully onboarded into Falcon Complete and that any new technical capabilities are assessed and effectively implemented.
- Develop, analyze, and manage customer metrics and reporting to identify potential team performance or sensor health issues. Provide monthly reports to customers and leadership.
- Ensure customer success through proactive check-ins and metrics review.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure customer issues are fully resolved.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access.
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers during active remediation efforts and issues.
- Work with leadership to create and manage projects and activities that align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
What You'll Need
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Service: experience working with customersto provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Project Management: experience with the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with Information Technology and Information Security Concepts
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating systems
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer support experience
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.