Program Manager, GTM & Product Commercialization at MongoDB
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
You are organized and detail oriented with a passion for helping great teams drive successful completion of projects. You are a great communicator, motivator, and project manager. You will be integral to our go-to-market projects and ensure the successful launch of major projects/initiatives. You will have an active role maintaining effective communication with key partners on our sales, product, finance, legal, engineering and other teams. If you don’t have the solution yourself, you know who to go to for further insights.
The Program Manager is a key role within Finance and Operations, working alongside a variety of departments on highly visible, sophisticated strategic initiatives and driving end-to-end, cross functional program management. You will help lead GTM projects (new products, new offerings, changes to current offerings, integration of products from acquired companies etc.) and build and present coordinated launch plans to executives. You will also be encouraged to report project progress to executives and partners.
You will be responsible for standardizing processes and improving efficiencies across the business. This role will play a key part of the enablement for the Sales team on any projects that you work on. You will help maintain documentation relating to projects, offer standard methodologies, supervise metrics, offer and/or coordinate training.
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in New York City or Austin for when we introduce our hybrid model.Responsibilities
- Leading and driving successful completion of projects that cross over various different departments/teams
- Provide program management for our GTM strategy across business units
- Work with stakeholders from every area of the business to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects at a time, balancing the priorities of the business
- Connect with executives and stakeholders on project status and timelines during implementation
- Create a shared narrative, manage important milestones, track progress, and ensure the plan succeeds
- Develop plans/processes that will be implemented by other teams
- A project manager with 5+ years of experience
- A college degree, preferably with a degree in a business or quantitative field, MBA preferred
- Passionate about MongoDB’s mission and core database technology
- Background working on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated skills at building strong working relationships and influencing both internal and external partners at all levels; has passion and convictions and the innate ability to encourage passion in others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise multiple projects/priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous and constantly evolving work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical skills using data to derive impactful insights and drive decisions in a business environment
- Trained in working with project tracking software (e.g. JIRA, Rally, MS Project)
- Experience working with Salesforce/Netsuite/CPQ preferred
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.