Program Manager (M&A Implementation) at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Engages with senior corporate development, strategy, segment businesses, and corporate function leadership to determine prioritization, sequencing, and scope for M&A integration. Escalates integration challenges to senior leaders to ensure timely resolution or alternatives are considered in the decision-making process.
- Establishes program principles, standards, benchmarks, and key performance indicators for successful and repeatable M&A integrations. Owns program risk and issue management including mitigation strategies and action planning with acquisitions, business segments, and corporate functions.
- Develops aligned M&A integration playbook with partners from People (HR), Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, and Procurement, among others. Leads ongoing integration engagements with cross-functional partners across the company to ensure functional playbooks are aligned to overall program objectives, timelines, and success criteria.
- Owns the timely execution and delivery of M&A integration programs with our internal partners and leaders of acquired businesses. Tracks, monitors, and reports on the ongoing program status of M&A integrations. Creates strategies and adjusting tactics for M&A delivery integration services on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Ensures the deal objectives and success measures are tracked and achieved for each M&A integration. Establishes continuous improvement routines to improve and evolve M&A integration processes at both the program and individual team levels
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields required.
- Significant program management experience (8+ years) with a strong consulting or M&A background required
- Proven track record of program leadership and delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience leading multi-functional and geographically dispersed teams preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, negotiating, influencing, and communicating with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Ability to gather and analyze data sets
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of health plan operations
- Knowledge of health plan regulatory requirements
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.